The USA has it all...

Diposting oleh hotels di 15.36
I wish we had an online store like Horchow Collection, in Australia...

It's not fair that they are only in the US.

I thought I'd do a post on a few of their amazing stylish items they sell, some for the home, some gifts and all sort of bits' n pieces!



Here's a selection of my favorite items they sell.
(I might add, they were not cheap! but beautiful)

Their lighting collection is amazing!





They have amazing bedding linen.








Their dining room furniture is so contemporary!






















Personalised wrapping and ribbon!






Monogrammed personalised stationary - divine!




Handbag Cookie Jars - talking point with friends!






And who doesn't need a portable shredder!

go see more of this amazing stuff here.

0 komentar:

Leave a Reply

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))