The Block - Katrina & Aime

Diposting oleh hotels di 05.56
41 Cameron Street, Richmond

General Features

PRICE RANGE: $900-$990,000



  • Property Type: House
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
The next house from The Block I'm posting about

is Trina & Aime's (sisters)!

We loved watching these two gals,

they def had the best sense of humour!

in contrast to their often present tears,

but hey, renovating will do that to you!!!




I loved their exterior colours.

Very contemporary, and something I would have loved

to do on My Town Cottage had the council not said

"no way hosey.

You can go with brunswick green, burgandy or cream

- that's it lady"

(boring heritage people will get you every time in reno'ing!)


BUT I really felt for these two girls,

they often got the run around,

and dealing with tradies,

take it from me,

can be difficult if you are a female (ie. Superior Gender).



There's something about that coffee table that I really didn't like.

But it kinda looks cool there.

(I'm sure I couldn't afford it anyways....)




After a rough start, I think these girls really

got their grove on and did very well with the whole project.





If you want to see more about The Block

TV show houses, go see here.



I guess you would call their style

contemporary industrial chic, not sure really.

Bit of this, bit of that, but there's lot's of light.



"One wall kitchens", not my cup of tea.



But, that wasn't the girl's fault,

all the teams had to work within these pre-designed areas

that had already been set for fitout when they got there.



I think there were quite a few design errors

in the building works (which the teams were not

involved in), and it will cost them at sale time.



This "one wall kitchen" is one of those terrible

design choices, and it doesn't matter how fab

the girls make it look, it's still a one wall kitchen,

in a 3 br house. JUST Sillyness. Even in units

I think these kitchens struggle.



I have to say when I first saw this wallpaper,

I wasn't sure.

Now, I want it.

Yes, I want it now!

I'm so in love!!!!



I'm pretty sure this bedroom is still my favorite room

in the whole Block rooms. It must be the green!!!

I love the way they have used two different

tones of green, it just works for me.

I'm lovin green atm.



Their artwork at the bottom of their stairs,

very bold, very feminine, very stylish!

Gorgeous pic, just gorgeous.

Artist Cathy-Anne Coady.





And here's the Master Plan!

AND here's what the Agent said about it!

Renovated entertainer
The impressive product of a spectacular professional transformation, this rejuvenated Freestanding Victorian delivers the ultimate modern inner-city lifestyle for work-at-home professionals and habitual entertainers. Cutting-edge style and an ingenious floorplan combine to create a unique environment as functional as it is beautiful including 3 generous bedrooms (robes), 2 luxurious bathrooms, gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and mirrored splashbacks, light-filled open living/dining area with full-width bi-folds leading out to an impressive North-facing courtyard - fully decked and landscaped with a distinctive sunken outdoor lounge. Intelligent technology applications include a networked media centre and built-in workstations (middle bedroom). A dynamic residence with a location to match - brilliantly located with the world at your doorstep in the very heart of Richmond.


WOW




0 komentar:

Leave a Reply

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))